Following documents to be submitted along with the admission form at the time of admission.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- Four passport photographs of the students.
- Two passport photographs of parents.
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence.
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra-curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents.
Note: You can finish whole registration and admission procedure on one single visit to school, if you are ready with and bring all the required documents mentioned above along with you.
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the results.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Once the Admission Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
- Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue.
- Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.