The GOOD SHEPHERD SCHOOLS teaching faculty has a shared vision of being the most respected, innovative provider of education across the country. They embrace a mind-set of competency, collegiality and commitment to achieve the educational goals. In addition, our students’ academic, social ,skills and ethical growth is of paramount importance. The pedagogical team is assisted by an enthusiastic administrative and facilities team.
The staff is comprised of talented and highly experienced teachers, which hail from different cultures. To ensure innovative learning we constantly expose our staff to best educational practices to be in the fore front in the latest pedagogical methodologies.
Good Shepherd team is committed to:
- Creating and implementing benchmark educational initiatives.
- Equipping children holistically with the knowledge, understanding and skill to become a competent and contributing individual.
- Offering a comprehensive range of outstanding CBSE curricula.
- Nurturing educational excellence through the attraction, retention and development of the best educators.
- Designing, building and managing the best educational facilities.
- Establishing our schools as valued cornerstones of our communities.
- Continuously evaluating and improving standards across our schools.